Should It Stay or Should It Go?

Monday, March 26, 2007

Change Has Come


It happened. We moved. I'm in the suburbs.

Holy crap.

That's the good news. The bad news is that, as feared, unpacking The Beast is a low-priority item in these first days. I haven't seen any of my CDs in about a week or so. I miss them. I hope they're doing OK.

To top it all off, I come across this blog post in my Google Reader this morning. Hits close to home, it does. The change has come, but how much changing will stand the No Regrets Test over time? Once I have my shelves up, it'll be something to ponder.

2 Comments:

  • Hi, I think I went to college with you. Remember me the shy girl down the hall hardly talked to anyone... I found your blog when I was googling Lee Arnold. Why was I googling Lee, you ask? Well, I was reading the Hamilton Alumni News last night, and discovered that Sam Warburg supposedly works at the State Department, a development I'm having trouble believing... or perhaps I'm completely misrembering Sam's. Maybe it's another Sam who was also a member of the "literary society." Sam's alleged place of employment reminded me of another unbelieveable thing I once read in "Alumni Notes" that Lee took up body building. So I googled him to see if he's all buff. No photos were found, but your name was, so I decided to google you.

    Boring stuff about me: married, live in Houston (no suburban house yet), teach writing and lit to college students

    Love your blog, what a great idea... my husband has lots of cds, too... hmm

    If you can't figure out who I am, check out that ELS caricature on the back of a tee shirt. I'm standing near the diplomat, Sammy the Dog.

    By Blogger Anya Bananya, at 5:03 PM  

  • Is that you, Amy? Drop me a direct line - I'd love to catch up.

    By Blogger bsglaser, at 9:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home