Should It Stay or Should It Go?

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Please Hold...

No updates will be on their way for a bit. The missus and me are moving - we've bought an honest-to-goodness house, in the suburbs and everything. The Beast, for the time being, has been tamed into a series of boxes and crates, ready to head to its new home.

And what a home it's gonna get! The third-floor (a fully finished attic) has been designated The Man Room, and will be a place for all things musical. Shelves will be built, wires will be run, comfortable furniture will be arranged, and I will have a place to both store and listen to my music...several flights of stairs away from Eileen's preferred distraction, the TV.

But it's going to take a little time. Right now I'm restricting my listening to what's on my iPod and/or hard drive, and that's going to have to suffice for a few short weeks. Technically, the new arrangement means I don't really have to get rid of anything anymore, what with space not being a particular concern (Lee said I should re-do the blog so it's about what to acquire...). I find the exercise worthwhile (or at least interesting) and am eager to get back to it.

Until then...it's all staying, and it's all going!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home