Should It Stay or Should It Go?

Saturday, March 25, 2006

This Just In


Neko Case
Originally uploaded by bsglaser.
Artist: Neko Case
Album: Fox Confessor Brings the Flood
Source: Bought new

While it’s true that I’ve slowed my pace of buying new additions to The House That My CD Habit Built, I’m not going to be able to stop entirely. In the interest of semi-comprehensive semi-completeness, I figure I should make short mention of newly acquired discs. I just picked up Neko’s new one, and while it’s too soon to tell how deep it will burrow into my psyche, right now all indications are that Fox Confessor is going to be a long-time keeper. The title certainly helps: Especially since the publication of Victoria Renard’s deeply alluring nude photos of Ms. Case, “Fox” and “Neko Case” have had deep associations in my mind. Oh, and the music, songs and singing on this one are top-notch, too…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home